2017 Face of the Supply Chain: It’s time to tell your story!
MHI invites you to represent the 2017 Face of Supply Chain by sharing your #iWorkInTheSupplyChain story. This campaign honors hard-working, dedicated people who work within or are affected by the supply chain. These stories will help showcase the supply chain’s impact on the economy and continue to promote the supply chain as a thriving, growing industry.
Entries will be accepted through March 17, 2017. To tell your story, complete your blog or video entry here. All entries will be eligible for the award.
#iWorkInTheSupplyChain Story Criteria:
- Be true, accurate, personal, unique, compelling, and inspirational.
- Tell why the participant has chosen a career in supply chain.
- Explain how a career in supply chain has influenced or will influence them, their company, family, and/or their community.
- Demonstrate the opportunity he/she has or will have to make a difference through a career in supply chain.
- The participant must be employed in the supply chain field or must have ties to the supply chain (i.e. family, recently retired, in school for a supply chain career, etc.).
- If applicable, your current company must provide consent to participate.
Three Face of the Supply Chain finalists will be selected by the MHI Mpro marketing professionals group. Award selection criteria include, but are not limited to:
- The participant’s ability to create positive impact on the people around them.
- The participant’s ability to positively represent the supply chain industry.
- The participant should be respected and recognized by his/her peers within their company, school or organization.
The winner will be announced at ProMat 2017 and receive national recognition through:
- Social media
- Public Relations
- Award presentation at ProMat 2017 in Chicago on April 5, 2017
- MHI Solutions magazine
For more information please contact, Morgan Cruz, email@example.com 704-676-1190.